Use Audio Editor to Edit you audio files(in most common formats), make effects, apply filters, Frequency analysis, and more options...
With Audio Editor you can :
* Open and edit many audio files such as: MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA,OGG, VOX, G726, RAW, DSS, CDA, MPC, PCM, GSM And much more.
* Save to many audio formats such as:MP3, WAV, VOX, OGG, G726, WMA, and RAW
* Edit ID3 Tags of the following file types: WAV, MP3, WMA, and OGG.
* Record from all available audio sources in your system like Microphone, stereo mix, line in,... etc.
* Mix audio files or insert recorded audio into the current file and save the output.
* Offers various editing features.
* A wide range of filters and effects.
* View Frequency Analysis for your audio files.